Proteolytic enzyme used to combat inflammatory disorders. Protein and fibrin dissolving properties provide multifaceted therapeutic benefits that are useful in the management of pain and inflammation. Undisturbed whole cell culture, sustainably delivered in a vegan and phthalate-free delayed-release capsule for long-lasting results.
• Expedite natural process of healing
• Supports breakdown of inflammatory molecules
• Helps with the process of remodelling scar tissue
• May relieve pain by blocking pain-inducing amines in inflamed tissue
• May reduce inflammation by thinning fluids, helping fluid to drain and contributing to faster tissue repair
• May break down dead or damaged tissue by dissolving protein by-products
• Mucolytic effects may help break down mucous
Each Vegetarian Capsule Contains
Medicinal Ingredient: Serrapeptase (Serratiopeptidase, Serratia marcescens (E-15) whole cell) 90,000 SU 45 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Organic brown rice flour*, vegetable magnesium stearate, gellan gum, hypromellose (vegetarian cellulose complex DRcaps = Delayed Release capsule).
There are no other ingredients added to this formula.
How to Use
ADULTS: Take 1 capsule daily with enough water to swallow on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before food or 2 hours after, or as directed by a health care practitioner.