We've been proudly serving the community since 1975. Welcome to Finlandia!

SKIN ESSENCE LIGHT FACIAL MOISTURIZER 30ml

Description

This product is designed specifically for acne and/or oily prone skin that requires light hydration. The extracts and essential oils used in this formula contain natural healing, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which help to keep the skin clean and clear, preventing breakouts.

Features and benefits:

  • This oil based moisturizer provides light and fast absorbing hydration and is non-comedogenic
  • Calms and tones the skin’s natural complexion
  • Helps reduce the occurrence of breakouts and blemishes
  • Rich in antioxidants to maintain a youthful and healthy complexion
  • Certified organic, Cruelty FREE, NON-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, Fair Trade

Application

Always make sure the serums are shaken well before applying so that all of the key ingredients are present in each application. To ensure deep absorption, massage the serums into the skin thoroughly.

*Tip- After cleansing your skin and before applying the serum, splash your face with cool water. This will help to close your skin’s pores and the water on the face will also allow the serum to spread easily and evenly. Water also has a natural capillary action, which will help to pull the vitamins and minerals into your skin, leaving a healthy glow! (Each serum takes about 5 minutes to fully absorb)

Prefer a lighter hydration?
Simply add a couple of drops of water to 1-2 pumps of this moisturizing serum on the palm of your hand, before applying to your face. The more water you add, the lighter the hydration will be. Our oil-based moisturizers are fully customizable to help you get the right hydration for your skin and the weather changes. For optimum freshness, use within 6 months of opening.

Ingredients

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Kukui Nut Oil, Orange Oil*, Eucalyptus Oil*, Lavender Flower Oil*, Lime Oil*, Geranium Oil*, Galbanum Oil*, Lemongrass Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin-E), Tea Tree Oil*

*Ingredient from organic farming. Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com. 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin. 95.75% of the total ingredients are from organic farming. Remaining 4.25% are naturally organic ingredients such as vitamins & minerals.

SKIN ESSENCE LIGHT FACIAL MOISTURIZER 30ml

Product form

SKU: 728028100136

$24.00 Excl. VAT

    • Free Pick up in our Shop

    Description

    This product is designed specifically for acne and/or oily prone skin that requires light hydration. The extracts and essential oils used in this formula contain natural healing, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which help to keep the skin clean and clear, preventing breakouts.

    Features and benefits:

    • This oil based moisturizer provides light and fast absorbing hydration and is non-comedogenic
    • Calms and tones the skin’s natural complexion
    • Helps reduce the occurrence of breakouts and blemishes
    • Rich in antioxidants to maintain a youthful and healthy complexion
    • Certified organic, Cruelty FREE, NON-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, Fair Trade

    Application

    Always make sure the serums are shaken well before applying so that all of the key ingredients are present in each application. To ensure deep absorption, massage the serums into the skin thoroughly.

    *Tip- After cleansing your skin and before applying the serum, splash your face with cool water. This will help to close your skin’s pores and the water on the face will also allow the serum to spread easily and evenly. Water also has a natural capillary action, which will help to pull the vitamins and minerals into your skin, leaving a healthy glow! (Each serum takes about 5 minutes to fully absorb)

    Prefer a lighter hydration?
    Simply add a couple of drops of water to 1-2 pumps of this moisturizing serum on the palm of your hand, before applying to your face. The more water you add, the lighter the hydration will be. Our oil-based moisturizers are fully customizable to help you get the right hydration for your skin and the weather changes. For optimum freshness, use within 6 months of opening.

    Ingredients

    Jojoba Seed Oil*, Kukui Nut Oil, Orange Oil*, Eucalyptus Oil*, Lavender Flower Oil*, Lime Oil*, Geranium Oil*, Galbanum Oil*, Lemongrass Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin-E), Tea Tree Oil*

    *Ingredient from organic farming. Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com. 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin. 95.75% of the total ingredients are from organic farming. Remaining 4.25% are naturally organic ingredients such as vitamins & minerals.

    Recently viewed products

    © 2024 Finlandia Natural Pharmacy, Powered by Shopify

    • American Express
    • Apple Pay
    • Diners Club
    • Discover
    • Google Pay
    • Mastercard
    • PayPal
    • Shop Pay
    • Visa

    Login

    Forgot your password?

    Don't have an account yet?
    Create account