Stress, aging, active lifestyles, poor digestion, alcohol consumption, PMS, menopause, and cardiovascular disease are just some of the factors that increase the body’s need for B vitamins and why so many people can benefit from supplements. Inadequate intake of some B vitamins is not uncommon and deficiencies can be associated with fatigue, insomnia, depression, and migraines. In the diet, B vitamins are found in yeast, green leafy vegetables, and lentils. The best sources of B12 are meat and seafood, making supplements particularly advisable for vegetarians.
Features and benefits:
- Complete, high-potency B complex formula
- B vitamins support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, and hormone balance
- Supplementing with B vitamins combats deficiencies caused by various chronic diseases, a vegetarian diet, stress, and age
- Formulated for people living with significant stress
- Vegan, NON-GMO, Gluten, Dairy and Soy FREE
Adults: Take one (1) capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Active ingredients: Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate) [100mg]; Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) [100mg]; Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) [100mg]; Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) (Calcium d-pantothenate) [100mg]; Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) [100mg]; Vitamin B7 (Biotin) [100mcg]; Vitamin B9 (Folate - Folic Acid) [400mcg]; Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) [400mcg]
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate (vegetable); Hypromellose capsule shell