Sleep deeply in nature’s nurture with this silky night serum that helps prevent signs of skin ageing.
Features and benefits:
- Oils from Himalayan goji berry, raspberry seed and New Zealand blackcurrant are a rich source of essential fats – to keep skin nourished and plump. South Pacific hibiscus flower freshens your complexion, while berry fragrance imparts pure joy. Suited to normal, dry and mature skin types.
- Scientifically shown to stimulate elastin production in human fibroblast skin cells by up to 60.5%.
- This daily serum is certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organization in the world.
- Antipodes is committed to repurposing, reusing and recycling, including using recyclable boxes made from 100% biodegradable cardboard derived from sustainable forests as well as glass bottles, aluminum tubes and printing with 100% eco ink from vegetables.
- Use every night
- Gently apply a few drops with clean fingertips to your face, neck and décolletage.
- Follow with Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream.
Ribes nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil; Lycium barbarum (Goji) Berry Extract; Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract. Fragrance of Wild Blackcurrant; Citronellol; D-Limonene; Geraniol; Linalool.
Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); phenoxyethanol; BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.