The body preferentially absorbs heme-iron through specific receptors throughout the small intestine. Heme-iron is found naturally in foods such as meat, poultry and fish and is needed for red cell production on maintenance. Some of the symptoms of iron deficiency anemia include fatigue, pale face, dry skin and brittle nails, constipation, headaches, dizziness, loss of appetite and decreased immunity.
Features and benefits:
- Helps Prevent Iron Deficiency And Anemia
- Each Tablet Contains 11 Mg Of Elemental Iron
- Provides High Absorption Of Iron
- Needed For Red Blood Cell Production And Maintenance
- Convenient Blister Foil Packaging
Adults/Pregnant Women: Take one (1) tablet 3 times daily or as recommended by health care professional. Take with food and take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Active ingredient: Elemental Iron (heme iron) [11mg]
Other ingredients: Di-Calcium Micro-crystalline Cellulose; Modified Food Starch; Magnesium Salts; Talc; Silicon Dioxide; Ethyl Cellulose; Iron Oxide; Carnauba Wax