- Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04 24.13 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12 DSM15954 1.5 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26 0.04 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14 0.2 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus brevis Lbr-35 0.37 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei Lc-11 0.37 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37 0.37 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115 9.95 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14 1 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG-1 1 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG 9.95 Billion CFU
- Lactococcus lactis LI-23 1.12 Billion CFU
Microcrystalline cellulose, Capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum), and Medium chain triglycerides. Cyroprotectants: Potassium phosphate, dibasic; Potassium phosphate, monobasic; Sodium chloride; Sucrose; Trehalose; Water.
Adults: Take one capsule per day. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2-3 hours before or after.
No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen and/or persists beyond 3 days. Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long term corticosteroid treatment). Keep out of reach of children.