Use For inflammation of the mucous membranes and focal infections -Stimulates the immune response*. Support for focal infection and/or toxicity. It also supports inflammatory conditions of the inner mucosa, tissues and organs, detoxifies the joints and restores the mucous membranes to proper working order*.
In addition, OPSONAT drops help clear the terrain of toxic wastes and stimulate the body’s own systemic regulation. May be indicated for support of severe cases. OPSONAT drops promote healing of focal infections in various organs and stimulate, regulate and clean the blood. This medication also enhances the immune system's ability to eliminate pathogens, including those found in therapy-resistant mycotic infections*.
- Nitricum acidum - 4X - mucous membrane infections*
- Sulfuricum acidum - 4X - mucosal inflammation*
- Bellis perennis - 1X - injuries, strains, joint rheumatism*
- Cantharis - 4X - inflammation, urinary conditions, skin eruptions*
- Gratiola - 4X - gastritis, liver function*
- Hydrastis canadensis - 4X - chronic inflammation, mucosal infections*
- Lachesis mutus - 7X - septic blood conditions, myocarditis*
- Glechoma hederacea - 1X - liver/spleen disease, stimulates metabolism*
Recommended dose (away from meals):
- Adults - 15–20 drops - 3 times per day directly or in liquid
- School Children - 7–10 drops - 3 times per day
- Small Children - 5 drops - 3 times per day
*The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products and information mentioned on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. If you feel that medical interventions are necessary, please check with your physician.