Land Art’s Chlorophyll is extracted from high quality, GMO free, wild alfalfa. It is cold extracted without any chemical solvents using a supercritical procedure. Land Art’s Chlorophyll is a powerful antioxidant, it helps to decrease bodily odours. Diluted in a glass of water, Chlorophyll is an excellent healthy drink.
Non-pasteurized. Each dose contains 20 mg per 5 ml.
* Also available with other flavours (basil & lime, apple and eucalyptus).
Chlorophyll is generally recognized for:
- Helping the body to eliminate toxins.
- Promoting the alkalization and deodorization of the body.
- Its detoxifying, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects.
Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) twice a day.
- * May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
Expiration and Conservation:
- To avoid contaminating the product, do not drink directly from the bottle.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Medicinal (per 15ml): Chlorophyll (sodium copper chlorophyllin), 54 mg
Non-Medicinal: Water from reverse osmosis, vegetable glycerin, natural mint aroma.