- Made with U.S. Grown Organic Mushrooms
- Energy Support
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Non GMO Project Verified
- From the Forest, to Our Farm, to You
About the Founder Paul Stamets
Believes in the power of Mycelium, the network of thread-like cells that produces mushrooms. Paul wants everyone to share in the benefits from the Host Defense line of products. Mentored by the greatest mycologists of our time, he integrates and expands upon the knowledge of our ancestors.
Host Defense Cordyceps uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mushroom mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and cordycepic acid), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.
- Full Spectrum of Active Constituents
- Grown & Processed in the USA
- Purity Assured
- Freeze Dried to Preserve Nutrients
- Bioavailable, Heat Activated
- Optimized, Peak Life Cycle Selection
- P Value Certified for Maximum Growth
Host Defense Cordyceps
Himalayan mountain peoples have long used Cordyceps during strenuous, high altitude activities. Recently, professional athletes and fitness enthusiasts have discovered that Cordyceps may support increased oxygen uptake and higher endurance levels. People have also found that Cordyceps supports healthy sexual functioning.