Organic shea butter, organic jojoba oil and mild surfactants cleanse the face, neck and décolleté gently and thoroughly, without drying them out or irritating them. The creamy cleansing emulsion also contains the prebiotic and probiotic complex of oligosaccharides from yacón, beet-root and corn, and of freeze-dried lactic acid bacteria. This regulates the natural protection of the skin flora.
- Skin-compatibility and efficacy scientifically confirmed by independent test institutes
- 100% vegetarian
- Free of genetically modified plants
- Free of synthetic colorings
- Free of parabens
- Free of silicones
- Free of mineral oil derivatives (such as paraffins and PEGs)
ANNEMARIE BÖRLIND stands for natural cosmetics with proven efficacy, developed from singular raw materials through innovative and sustainable action. The latest scientific know-how is used to discover the hidden potential of nature with pioneering research.
- Made in the Black Forest
- Est. 1959
- With plant extracts from certified organic farming
- With deep spring water
- Confirmed efficacy
- Free of animal extracts
The CSE seal is the first sustainability seal for certified company management and, in contrast to product certifications, applies to the company as a whole. It stands for responsible business decisions which consider all stakeholders.