L-arginine is an amino acid (protein) that is conditionally essential, meaning that under certain conditions your body cannot produce enough and must obtain it from the diet or a supplement. Food sources include soy, nuts, dairy, chocolate, meats, and fish, which can help supply the increased needs of people recovering from injuries or infections. Supplements are necessary to achieve therapeutic dosages. L-arginine supports heart health by relaxing the walls of blood vessels, which improves blood circulation and lowers mild hypertension. L-arginine supplementation is especially beneficial for heart patients who want to become more active and also for people who suffer from angina and congestive heart failure.
Features and benefits:
- Smooth coating to make the tablet easy to swallow
- Supports many aspects of cardiovascular health
- Supports circulatory health and may be useful in erectile dysfunction and intermittent claudication (blood clots that cause leg pain)
- May help reduce pain and other symptoms in some sufferers of interstitial cystitis (a type of bladder infection)
- May help increase lean body mass in athletes
- Supports collagen production and wound healing
- Vegan, Non GMO, Gluten free, Dairy free and Soy free
Adults: Take 2 tablets 3 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Active ingredient: L-Arginine [1000mg]
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose; Hydroxypropylcellulose; Stearic acid (vegetable); Croscarmellose sodium; Silicon dioxide; Magnesium stearate (vegetable). Capsule shell: Purified water, Hypromellose, Glycerin (vegetable).
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, or soy.