Designs For Health
PURE ENCAPSULATIONS PHYTO ADR 60vcapsPure Encapsulations
Phyto-ADR is a plant-based formula that helps provide support for the adrenal glands and the body's response to occasional stress. Comprehensive vegetarian support for healthy adrenal function.
- Supports healthy adrenal function‡
- Helps moderate occasional stress‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Phyto-ADR is a vegetarian formula designed to provide wide-range support for mental and physical performance after periods of mental and physical exertion. Eleutherococcus senticosus, or eleuthero, is a highly recognized herb in Herbal Medicine, promoting physiological balance and resistance to stress. Eleuthero also supports physical working capacity, as suggested in clinical research. Eleuthero may achieve these actions in part by supporting optimal energy reserves. Preclinical research suggests that Eleuthero promotes the conversion of amino acids into carbohydrates and glycogen by the liver and stimulates glycogen formation in the tissues. Phyto-ADR includes other important herbs used in Herbal Medicine, such as rhodiola, panax ginseng, Astragalus and Ashwagandha. Pantothenic acid, a vitamin B5 derivative, is also provided to support proper nutrient metabolis
- Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate): 150 mg
- Asian gin-seng (Panax ginseng) Root Extract (st andardized to contain 5% total ginsenosides): 150 mg
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Root Extract (st andardized to contain 0.8% eleutherosides): 100 mg (10-12:1, 1000-1200 mg dried equivalent)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract: 150 mg (10:1, 1500 mg dried equivalent)
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) Root Extract (st andardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside): 50 mg
- Astragalus (Astr agalus membranaceus) Root Extract 150 mg (16:1, 2400 mg dried equivalent)
Recommended dose: Adults Take 2–3 capsules daily in divided doses between meals. Not to be taken immediately before bedtime. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
Warnings: Do not use if you have high blood pressure, bipolar disorder, or bipolar spectrum disorder. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking antidepressant medications, blood thinners, digoxin, hormone replacement therapy or birth control pills, have diabetes, an autoimmune disorder or any type of acute infection. Consult a healthcare pr actitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health pr oducts with sedative properties is not recommended. Some people may experience insomnia, anxiety, or headaches, in which case, discontinue use.
CanPrev Natural Health
CanPrev Natural Health