Unda #6 by Seroyal may provide support for the healthy functioning of the colon and intestines‚ specifically the large intestine. This homeopathic solution contains herbal extracts that might alleviate uncomfortable symptoms like mild constipation or flatulence.*
Fennel‚ in addition to being used in Moroccan cooking‚ is included in the Unda #6 formula because it may promote digestive system health and comfort by working to help relax the smooth muscle lining; as a result‚ food may be able to move through the intestines more easily. Meanwhile‚ star anise seed is a Chinese spice that may activate enzymes that can work to improve protein and fat digestion; as a result‚ Unda #6 may lead to decreased bloating or gas.*
Seroyal's Unda #6 also contains two forms of buckthorn; both may work to alleviate symptoms such as dry skin. In addition‚ buckthorn contains natural compounds known as anthraquinones‚ which can provide support for more efficient bowel movements and overall colon health. Sandalwood has been used in traditional medicine to help alleviate some digestive discomfort‚ while senna may act as a natural‚ mild laxative. Finally‚ some believe that colloidal silver (Argentum metallicum) might provide assistance in colon cleansing.*
Each Drop Contains Equal Parts of:
- Senna Leaflet: 4X
- Rhamnus frangula (Buckthorn) Bark: 4X
- Carum carvi (Caraway) Fruit: 4X
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit: 4X
- Illicium verum (Star anise) Fruit: 4X
- Rhamnus cathartica (Buckthorn) Fruit: 4X
- Argentum metallicum (Silver): 12X
Inactive Ingredients: Ethanol (beet)‚ purified water.
Directions of Use:
- Adults and Children (12 years and older): Take 10 to 30 drops one to three times daily‚ or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (6-11 years): Take 5 to 15 drops one to three times daily‚ or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (1-5 years): Take to 5 to 10 drops one to three times daily‚ or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Infants (0-11 months) Take 1 to 5 drops one to three times daily‚ or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Acute Dosing: Follow the above age recommended drop amounts and take every 15 to 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day) or until symptoms improve‚ then resume general dosing.
If pregnant or breastfeeding‚ ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose‚ get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away‚ If symptoms persist or worse‚ consult your healthcare practitioner.
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.