Why is calcium important?
• Studies on calcium and bone mass show that daily supplementation of a well-absorbed form of calcium promotes bone mass in adolescents, young adults, older men, and postmenopausal women.*
Why is magnesium important?
• Magnesium is crucial for the body to function properly because magnesium is involved in more than 600 of the body's enzymatic reactions.
• Magnesium is essential for the health of the heart and blood vessels, brain, bones, muscles, and lungs. It also supports healthy blood sugar levels.*
• It enhances the relaxation of smooth and skeletal muscles.*
• Magnesium is a cofactor, along with multiple enzymes, in cellular energy production.*
Why add vitamin C?
• Vitamin C promotes optimal immune function.*
• Vitamin C supports healthy collagen formation, which benefits wound healing and injury repair.*