Sisu Integris delivers a focused, high-dosage, single-strain, clinically-studied probiotic that provides integrated bowel support. On a daily basis, the active probiotic in Integris not only addresses the occasional gas and bloating associated with upsetting digestive issues, but also supports your abdominal comfort and helps balance your digestive tract. 30 Billion live beneficial bacteria every day… GUARANTEED.
Features and benefits:
- Patented probiotic Lactobacillus plantarum (LP299V®) with unique therapeutic properties not found in any other strain
- 30 billion live CFUs (colony-forming units) per capsule, a dosage that is clinically proven to be effective, even for people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and safe enough for children
- One of the most-researched probiotics with more than 75 clinical studies over more than 25 years
- Withstands stomach acid, multiplies in the intestines, stimulates protective intestinal mucous, and inhibits pathogens
- The only strain of bacteria proven to stimulate the growth of other probiotics, thus increasing intestinal biodiversity
- Reduces or eliminates nausea and diarrhea side effects of antibiotics
- In research in adults with IBS, 100% experienced reduction of abdominal pain and 95% reported improvement in IBS symptoms including bloating, gas, cramping, diarrhea, and constipation
Adults: Take 1 capsule one time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use or if you are taking any prescription medications. If symptoms persist consult your health care practitioner.
Active ingredient: Lactobacillus plantarum (LP299V®) [30 Billion CFU*] *Colony Forming Units
Other ingredients: Potato starch (non-GMO); magnesium stearate (vegetable); ascorbic acid; lecithin; monobasic potassium phosphate; dipotassium phosphate; sucrose
Vegan; Non-GMO; Gluten free; Dairy free