Studied, substantiated and documented, Integris is formulated with live, active, naturally-occurring probiotic cultures, to remain potent and effective. On a daily basis, the active probiotic in Integris not only naturally supports digestive health, but can also help with occasional gas and bloating, while supporting abdominal comfort. All this in one little capsule, once a day – Sisu Integris 20 billion live bacteria every day… GUARANTEED.
Features and benefits:
- Patented probiotic strain Lactobacillus plantarum (LP299V®) with unique therapeutic properties not found in any other strain
- 20 billion live CFUs (colony-forming units) per capsule, a dosage that is clinically proven to be effective and safe, including for children
- One of the most-researched probiotics with more than 75 clinical studies over more than 25 years
- Withstands stomach acid, multiplies in the intestines, stimulates protective intestinal mucous, and inhibits pathogens
- The only strain of bacteria proven to stimulate the growth of other probiotics, thus increasing biodiversity in the intestines
- Reduces or eliminates nausea and diarrhea side effects of antibiotics
Adults: Take 1 capsule one time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use or if you are taking any prescription medications. If symptoms persist consult your health care practitioner.
Active ingredient: Lactobacillus plantarum (LP299V®) 20 billion CFU* *Colony Forming Units.
Other ingredients: Potato starch (non-GMO); magnesium stearate (vegetable); ascorbic acid; lecithin; monobasic potassium phosphate; dipotassium phosphate, sucrose. Capsule shell: Hypromellose.
Vegan; Non-GMO; Gluten free; Dairy free