Sisu No. 7 Joint Complex is the next generation alternative after glucosamine to increase mobility, flexibility, and range of motion in sensitive joints. In strong, healthy joints, ligaments and cartilage absorb impact and allow for smooth, pain-free motion. Exercise and even everyday activity can create pressure on joints that triggers the body to release enzymes that may break down collagen and cause soft tissues to become inflamed and harden or wear away, resulting in loss of mobility and pain. Sisu No. 7 breakthrough formulation brings together 7 bio-active nutrients that work together in just 7 days to relieve joint pain and stiffness so you can get back into the action – without the potential side effects and risks of over-the-counter and prescription anti-inflammatories and pain-killers.
Features and benefits:
- Combination of 7 joint health ingredients: boswellia extract, collagen, Ester-C®, turmeric, white willow, ginger, and cayenne
- Patented 5-Loxin Advanced™ boswellia extract lowers the enzyme that stimulates the production of inflammation-causing mediators in the body
- UC II® un-denatured type II collagen interrupts the inflammation pathway at the source; it acts as an immune modulator and can hinder the immune system from breaking down cartilage
- Clinically proven to be two to three times more effective in reducing pain, increasing flexibility, and improving morning stiffness than a combination of glucosamine and chondroitin
- Vitamin C is a key constituent required for the formation of collagen
- Ester-C® vitamin C is non-acidic and has superior digestibility, bioavailability, and retention than other forms of vitamin C
- Enhanced with supporting nutrients: white willow and ginger extracts to help with pain relief, turmeric for its anti-inflammatory properties, and cayenne used as a synergistic nutrient to help prime the digestive system for a better absorption
Adults: Take 1 capsule 1 time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use or if you are taking any prescription medications. If symptoms persist consult health care practitioner.
Active ingredients: Boswellia (Boswellia serrata, gum oleoresin) standardized to contain 20% 3-Acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA), 5-Loxin Advanced™ brand [100mg]; Cartilage (chicken, Gallus gallus) standardized to contain 4.4 – 14.3% unhydrolyzed collagen type II UC II® brand [27.2mg]; Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) Ester-C® brand [100mg]; Turmeric (Curcuma longa, rhizome) 4:1 extract, QCE 200 mg (equivalent to 200 mg dried herb) [50mg]; White willow (Salix alba, stem bark) 5:1 extract, QCE 175 mg (equivalent to 175 mg dried herb) [35mg]; Ginger (Zingiber officinale, rhizome) 4:1 extract, QCE 140 mg (equivalent to 140 mg dried herb) [35mg]; Cayenne (Capsicum annuum, fruit) [22mg].
Other ingredients: Silicon dioxide; magnesium stearate (vegetable); maltodextrin; microcrystalline cellulose; potassium chloride. Capsule shell: Hypromellose.
Non-GMO; Gluten free; Dairy free; Soy free