The needs of our digestive system change as we age. That’s why Flora created a probiotic blend to meet the specific digestive needs of seniors. Lifestyle and environmental factors can compromise the digestive system, but adding probiotics into the dietary mix can help boost the good bacteria, keeping the bad in balance and helping to maintain a healthy microflora, naturally. Flora’s Probiotic Blends are unique in that they’ve been developed to survive the stomach acids so that they can be as effective as possible when they reach the intestinal tract.
- Formulated to meet the needs of adults aged 55 and over
- Contains 7 probiotic strains
- Delivers 34 billion viable cells per capsule at time of manufacture
- Contains a much higher percentage of Bifidobacteria per serving than the adult formula
- Gluten-Free + Vegetarian + Science-Based + RAW
7 Senior-Specific strains:
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
COLONY FORMING UNITS (CFU)
Lactobacillus casei HA-108 . . . . . . . . 6.0 billion
Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111 . . . . 4.0 billion
Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122 . . . . 2.0 billion
Lactobacillus plantarum HA-119. . . . . 2.0 billion
Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132 . . . . . 2.0 billion
Bifidobacterium breve HA-129 . . . . . . . 2.0 billion
Bifidobacterium longum HA-135 . . . . . 2.0 billion
20 BILLION VIABLE CELLS* (at expiration date)
Ascorbic acid, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, potato starch and hypromellose.
- Provides lives micro-organisms that form part of a natural healthy intestinal flora.