This premium vegan serum helps to fortify your skin against environmental stressors that can lead to your skin showing signs of early ageing.
Features and benefits:
- This daily dose of antioxidant-rich compounds helps to combat everyday pollutants. A supreme organic skin booster that features New Zealand-grown superfoods to bless your skin with a fruit cocktail for everyday freshness. Also powered with coffee berry and açaí, this is your skin’s daily shot of youth! Suited to most skin types, including oily.
- This rich serum is certified organic by BioGro New Zealand, an internationally- recognized and accredited organization that ensures formulations are free from toxic ingredients.
- It is also certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organization in the world.
- Antipodes is committed to repurposing, reusing and recycling, including using recyclable boxes made from 100% biodegradable cardboard derived from sustainable forests as well as glass bottles, aluminum tubes and printing with 100% eco ink from vegetables.
- Use every morning and night.
- Using your fingertips, gently rub a few drops onto your face, neck and décolletage.
- Then moisturise with Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream in the morning and Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream at the end of the day.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Water*; Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract; Ribes nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Extract; Rubus ursinus (Boysenberry) Seed Extract; Actinidia deliciosa (Vinanza® Kiwi) Fruit Extract; Galactorabinan; Dehydroacetic Acid; Benzyl Alcohol; Guar Gum*; Xanthan Gum; Sodium Hydroxide; Euterpe oleracea (Acai) Berry Oil*; Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; Green Coffee Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed Extract. Fragrance of Boysenberry & Blackcurrant: Citronellol; Limonene; Geraniol; Linalool.
*Certified organic by BioGro
Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); phenoxyethanol; BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.