SalvTonic is a cardiovascular and microcirculation formula with herbs that provides multi-target protection for the heart and blood vessels. It acts to improve circulation, increase blood flow, lower total cholesterol, reduce plaque formation, and prevent thrombosis – all factors that contribute to angina, heart attack, stroke and pulmonary embolism. By increasing microcirculation, it assists in reducing angina and diabetic complications. In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), it is used to invigorate blood, remove blood stasis and regulate Qi to alleviate pain in the chest due to stagnation of Qi and blood.
With over 100 randomized controlled trials published, SalvTonic provides significant microcirculation benefits for heart, vascular, and brain health. It serves as primary prevention for metabolic syndrome, secondary prevention for cardiovascular disease, acute and emergency alleviation for angina and acute coronary syndrome, and for reduction of diabetic complications.
The synergistic effect of Salvia miltiorrhiza, Panax Notoginseng, and Borneol have clinically proven health benefits for:
- Cardiovascular and vascular disease
- Angina pectoris (alleviate chest pain, stable angina, coronary heart disease)
- Type 2 diabetes (diabetic macro-vascular disease, nephropathy, reduce complications)
- Myocardial protection (improve myocardium microcirculation)
- Vascular protection (increase coronary blood flow, reduce plaque rupture, increase coronary artery elasticity, reduce plaque formation)
- Improve micro and macro-vascular circulation
- Prevent thrombosis (prevents platelet aggregation, inhibits adhesion, improves fibrinolysis, anti-coagulation)
- Lower total cholesterol, increase HDL cholesterol
- Cold extremities
Features and benefits:
- Improved blood lipid profile: ↑ HDL, ↓ total & LDL cholesterol, triglycerides
- Increases blood flow and circulation
- Reduces arterial plaques
Adults: Take one (1) capsule three times daily. In cases of acute chest pain (angina), open 1-2 capsules and pour under tongue, on the advice of a health care practitioner.
|Medicinal Ingredients per serving (1 capsule)|
|Danshen (Salvia miltiorrhizae, racine, 12.73:1 QBE 665.49 mg)||52.28 mg|
|Sanqi (Panax notoginseng, racine, 12.73:1 QBE 130.14 mg)||10.22 mg|
|Bornéol (Bingpian)||5 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Macrogol 6000|