Your child’s first line of defence is their mouth and as parents, you know that children are already at a higher risk of catching unwanted bugs. Protect their oral health and immunity by promoting the growth of healthy bacteria and preventing the growth of harmful bacteria, which can leave your child more susceptible to ear, nose and throat infections, oral decay, and serious health conditions beyond bad breath. Good oral health starts in childhood but the increased use of antibiotics, harsh mouthwash, sugar, and processed food makes it hard for good probiotics to survive in the mouth.
LavaRox™ Oral-Biotic offers a fun way to fortify the health of your child’s mouth using Streptococcus salvaris K12, a patented probiotic specifically developed to support oral health. These candy-like granules with the fizzy sensation that you remember from childhood are naturally sweetened to prevent tooth decay and excessive spikes in blood sugar. They’re a great way for parents or dentists to ensure kids are getting a healthy dose of a clinically tested oral probiotic without damaging their teeth or gums. And when your child’s mouth is healthy and happy, they’re happy, and you (and probably your dentist) are happy too! Now that’s what we call a sparkling success!
At AOR, we recognize that getting kids to make healthy choices can be difficult. That’s why we developed an innovative (and fun!) delivery form of a clinically tested probiotic, to ensure the active ingredients gets to where they need to be in order to be effective, without adding artificial sweeteners, dyes, or excessive non-medicinal ingredients.
Features and Benefits:
- Streptococcus salivarius K12 promotes oral health
- Raspberry flavored and sugar-free,
- No artificial flavors, colors, or chemicals or excessive non-medicinal ingredients.
- Gluten Free, non GMO & Vegetarian
- Free from wheat, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, eggs and shellfish
|Active ingredients (1 sachet)|
|Streptococcus salvarius K12 [20 mg]||1 billion CFU†|
|Other ingredients: Isomalt, Carbon dioxide, Xylitol, Coconut oil, Water, Natural raspberry flavour, Malic acid, Ethanol, Silicon dioxide, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Lactitol, Trehalose and Citric acid|
- Directions (General Health):
- Children 3 to 12 years, adolescents 13 to 17 years, and adults ≥ 18 years: For general oral health, take one to two packet(s) per day.
- Directions (Sore Throat Prevention):
- Children under 12 years of age, take one packet per day for 90 days; for adults and children 12 years or older, take one to two packet(s) per day for 90 days.
- Directions (Reduce Halitosis):
- Following use of an antimicrobial mouthwash (such as chlorhexidine or cetylpyridinum chloride), adults and children older than nine years, take up to four packets a day for a minimum of 14 days; children nine years and younger, take one packet a day