The B vitamin family includes vitamin B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacin), B5 (Pantothenic acid), B6 (Pyridoxine), B7 (Biotin), B9 (Folic acid or Folate), and B12 (Cobalamin).
Though they have essential roles in the body B vitamins are easily lost from the body through urine and sweat. This fact, combined with other factors such as a modern diet high in processed foods, means that it’s easy to become deficient in B vitamins. Additionally, certain groups, including vegans, vegetarians, and the elderly, are at greater risk for Vitamin B deficiency.
Features and benefits:
- Active forms of B-vitamins in a form your body can utilize immediately
- Advanced B Complex® delivers the biologically active and most efficient forms of these vitamins in balanced ratios and research-backed doses.
- Balanced ratios and clinically-supported doses
- Support for energy, stress and burnout, metabolism, and nerve function
- Supports the function of the brain, nervous system, metabolism and methylation
- Doesn’t cause niacin “flush”
Adults: Take one (1) capsule one to three times daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
|Active ingredients per 3 capsules|
|B2 (Riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium)||7.5mg|
|B3 (Niacin - from 388 mg Inositol Hexanicotinate)||353.mg|
|B5 (Pantethine, calcium D-pantothenate)||300mg|
|Folic acid (calcium L-5-MTHF)||1000mcg|
|Choline bitartrate (provides 240 mg of choline)||600mg|
|Inositol (85 mg from inositol Hexanicotinate, 308 mg from inositol)||393mg|
|Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Di-calcium phosphate, Silicon dioxide, Sodium stearyl fumarate, Hydroxypropyl cellulose. Capsule: Hypromellose and Chlorophyll.|