Dramatically reduce dryness and offer sure salvation to skin surface troubles with this everyday restorative balm for the whole family.
Features and benefits:
- Nature’s richest oils blend with the power-packed anti-blemish properties of Australian tea tree and New Zealand totara, while antioxidant-rich Vinanza®Grape from grape seeds optimizes your skin’s appearance. A potent conditioning balm for everyday use. Suited to most skin types.
- This natural balm is certified vegetarian by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organization in the world.
- Antipodes is committed to repurposing, reusing and recycling, including using recyclable boxes made from 100% biodegradable cardboard derived from sustainable forests as well as glass bottles, aluminum tubes and printing with 100% eco ink from vegetables.
- Use as regularly as your skin needs it.
- Soften in your fingers and apply to clean, dry skin.
- Focus on areas of your face, lips or body at the first sign they need care.
Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil; Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Oil; Cera alba (Beeswax); Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter; Butropsermum parkii (Shea) Butter; Calendula officinialis (Calendula) Flower Oil; Hypercium perforatum (St John’s Wort) Extract; Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil; Amyris balsamifera (Sandalwood) Oil; Melaleuca alternifolia (Teatree) Oil; Totorol (Totora) Extract; Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile Flower) Extract; Panethol, Pisium sativum (Pea) Extract; Echinancea purpurea (Echinacea) Extract; Grapefruit Extract; Hesperidin; Naringin; Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract.
Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.