Pure 23K gold flakes impart a warm, healthy glow while helping to calm stressed skin.
Features and benefits:
- New Zealand kiwi fruit oil, rich in vitamin C, adds immediate moisture and helps softens fine lines. Revolutionary antioxidant Vinanza®Grape and Kiwifruit skin brighten and lighten the under-eye area. Fragrance free and suited to most skin types.
- This daily eye cream eye cream is certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organization in the world.
- Antipodes is committed to repurposing, reusing and recycling, including using recyclable boxes made from 100% biodegradable cardboard derived from sustainable forests as well as glass bottles, aluminum tubes and printing with 100% eco ink from vegetables.
- Use every morning and evening.
- Gently apply to the delicate skin around your eyes using clean fingertips.
- Follow with Manuka Honey Day Skin-Brightening Light Day Cream in the morning and with Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream at the end of the day.
Aqua (spring water); Persea gratissima (avocado pear) oil; Glycerine; Cetearyl glucoside; Cetearyl alcohol (coconut derived); Stearic acid (vegetable); Glyceryl stearate; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil; Gold pearl pigment (mica); Dehydroacetic acid; Benzyl alcohol; Daucus carota (carrot) seed oil; Actinidia chinensis (New Zealand kiwi fruit) seed oil; Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil; Bisabolol; Vitis vinifera (Marlborough sauvignon blanc Vinanza® Grape) seed extract; Gold (23k pure gold flakes).
Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); phenoxyethanol; BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.